Use neat and trouble-free feng shui tips from Zia Feng Shui, to boost your existing career, or to make a new, triumphant career for yourself. Below you can read feng shui tips to help find a new job, as well as tips to craft good feng shui energy in your business and office.
1. Sleep with Your Head Pointed to your personal Sheng chi or Fu wei direction. This is calculated according to your kua number. If you want to activate your career corner and enhance your career opportunities, you should sleep with your head pointed to your personal lucky direction.
2. Make Sure That There Is No Toilet above Or Next To Your Bedroom. Be sure to check if your bedroom is directly below a toilet on the floor above you. This is an especially harmful situation in the bedroom which will cause great obstacles to your career life. You should move your bed away from under the toilet immediately. Even sharing a common wall of your bedroom with a toilet is extremely inauspicious.
3. Place Feng Shui Coins on Your Bedroom Side Table. Tie three coins with red thread and place them on your bedroom side table. This symbolizes a never ending source of income for your career life.
4. Sit Facing Your Sheng Chi Direction. The most potent method of enhancing your career luck is to sit facing your sheng chi (success) direction. In your bedroom, if you are reading a book, try to sit facing your personal sheng chi direction to generate good career luck. You can find out your personal sheng chi direction by calculating your personal KUA number.
5. Create a Personal Wealth Vase in Your Bedroom’s Cupboard. This is a very personalized tip. Place a personal wealth vase in the bedroom’s cupboard to preserve wealth and enhance career opportunities. Get a beautiful vase and fill it with precious gems and diamonds and even crystals and so forth. You can also put jewellery inside your wealth vase. Please take note that your wealth vase must be kept hidden away, inside a cupboard in your bedroom. The wealth vase must never face the front door as this means your wealth and career luck is flowing away from you. And never show anyone your wealth vase.
6. Keep a metal turtle in the north of your bedroom. Turtles are regarded as auspicious creatures to have in your house. This symbolizes enhanced career opportunities for you.
7. Lighting Your Dressing Table – The best feng shui feature at a dressing table is to have the presence of bright light at the dressing table. This brings in good yang energy which leads to great auspicious energy to your bedroom. If your dressing table is located in the South, Southwest or Northeast of your bedroom, this lighting feature will bring in even more auspicious career luck into your life.
8. Put a Quartz Crystal on your work table. All through your working life, you should place a large rectangular cut crystal on your desk top if your workspace is in your bedroom. You can use the crystal as your paperweight. The combined energies created by the intrinsic earth essence of the crystal and by the wood element that represented growth will benefit your career life tremendously.
9. The door of your bedroom should be solid and firm to be auspicious. Doors should also be large enough to comfortably accommodate the occupant of the room. By placing a solid and firm bedroom door, you will activate your career luck and bring in abundant opportunities for your career life.
10. The truth one must understand is that very few bedrooms have perfect feng shui. There is no such thing as the perfect bedroom for activating career luck. You only need to learn some of the feng shui tips and apply them flexibly in your room. You do not need to implement all the tips as your bedroom may not suit all the feng shui cures and remedies. Simply apply the tips as you deem fit.